ZZZQUIL LIQUID OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Diphenhydramine HCl 50mg; per 30mL; warming berry flavor; contains sodium 23mg/30mL and alcohol.
Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals
Indications for ZZZQUIL LIQUID:
Relief of occasional sleeplessness.
50mg at bedtime as needed.
Asthma. Emphysema. Chronic bronchitis. Glaucoma. Cardiovascular disease. GI or GU obstruction. Reevaluate if no response or symptoms persist after 2 weeks. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Potentiates CNS depression with alcohol, other CNS depressants. Concomitant other diphenhydramine products (including topicals): not recommended. Additive effects with other antihistamines, anticholinergics, sedatives, tranquilizers or other nighttime cold/fu products (eg, NyQuil); avoid.
Drowsiness, dizziness, anticholinergic effects, paradoxical excitement.
Liquicaps—12, 24, 48; Liq—6oz, 12oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Relationship Between HbA1c and Coronary Artery Disease
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Weight Gain After Quitting Smoking May Increase Risk for T2D
- In Teens, Young Adults, High BMI May Hurt Cardiovascular Health
- Obesity Paradox Affects Type 2 Diabetes Mortality Rates
- Bi-Directional Association Observed Between Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Diabetes
- Real-World Data Show Reduced Fracture Rates in Teriparatide-Treated Osteoporosis