ZOVIRAX OINTMENT Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Indications for ZOVIRAX OINTMENT:
Initial herpes genitalis. Limited non-life threatening mucocutaneous herpes simplex infections in immunocompromised patients.
Adults and Children:
Apply using finger cot or rubber glove every 3 hrs 6 times daily for 7 days.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diet Quality and Glycemic Control in Women With Gestational Diabetes
- Most Foods Containing Fructose Do Not Have Harmful Effect on Glycemic Control
- Effects of a Low-Carbohydrate Diet on Weight Loss Maintenance
- Sleep Quality in Women With Surgical vs Natural Menopause
- Unhealthy Lifestyle and Rotating Night Shifts Put Nurses at Higher Risk for T2D
- Hypothyroidism Treatment No Longer Available
- Obesity Subtype May Determine Outcomes After Bariatric Surgery
- Few Physicians Work in Practices That Use Telemedicine
- Skin Autofluorescence Predicts T2D, Heart Disease, Mortality
- ACC: Smoking Cessation Expert Decision Pathway Emphasizes Team-Based Support