ZANTAC 75 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Ranitidine (as HCl) 75mg; tabs.
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
Indications for ZANTAC 75:
Relief of heartburn, acid indigestion, and sour stomach.
75mg once or twice daily.
Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Tabs 75mg—4, 10, 20, 30, 60; 150mg—24
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Relationship Between HbA1c and Coronary Artery Disease
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- FDA to Review Gimoti for Diabetic Gastroparesis in Adult Women
- FDA Approves First Mobile App for Use in Preventing Pregnancy
- Hypothyroidism Predicts Atrial Tachyarrhythmia After AF Catheter Ablation
- Treating Painful Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy With Electroacupuncture