XYZAL ALLERGY 24HR OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Levocetirizine dihydrochloride 5mg; tabs.
Indications for XYZAL ALLERGY 24HR:
To relieve symptoms due to hay fever or other respiratory allergies.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–5yrs: max 1.25mg (2.5mL) once daily in the PM. 6–11yrs: max 2.5mg (5mL) once daily in the PM. ≥12yrs: 2.5mg–5mg once daily in the PM based on symptom severity. Max: 5mg/day.
Predisposing factors of urinary retention (eg, spinal cord lesion, prostatic hyperplasia). Discontinue if urinary retention occurs. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Avoid alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers.
Drowsiness; allergic reaction (discontinue if occurs).
Renal (primarily), fecal.
Tabs—10, 35, 55, 80, 110; Soln—5oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diabetic Retinopathy Risk Not Increased With GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Use in T2D
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- Early Treatment Intensification and Faster Glycemic Control in T2D
- Executive Function Predicts T1D Management Into Emerging Adulthood
- Intensive Blood Pressure Therapy Lowers Cardiovascular Risk in Diabetes
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Hypertension Treatments: ARBs
- Semaglutide vs Liraglutide for Weight Loss in Patients With Obesity
- Liraglutide May Lower Risk for Foot Amputation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Thyroid Hormone Levels, Body Composition, Insulin Resistance in Euthyroid Patients
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age
- LVAD in Heart Failure Linked to Improved Glycemic Control
- Fundamental Institutional Change Is Needed to Eliminate Sexual Harassment
- Gestational Diabetes Tied to Subsequent Glucose Disorders
- Association Health Plans Can Help Small Businesses Offer Coverage