Most Recent Articles by Virginia Schad, PharmD
Investigators assessed vaccination rates for hepatitis B vaccine series with electronic provider reminders in adults with diabetes.
Investigators assessed the association of hepatitis B infection and pancreatic cancer, along with predictors of pancreatic cancer and mortality.
Cirrhosis is associated with an increased risk for diabetes mellitus among patients living with HIV.
Among a large US cohort of patients treated for HCV, patients who achieved sustained virologic response demonstrated a substantially lower risk for development of type 2 diabetes than patients with treatment failure.
IDegLira provides an efficacious intensification option with noninferior glycemic control vs basal-bolus in patients with type 2 diabetes receiving 20 to 50 units of basal insulin with no renal impairment and HbA1c levels of 7% to 10%.
More Articles by Virginia Schad, PharmD
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Fasting Glycemic Variability Indicates Increased Risk for Type 2 Diabetes
- Heritability of BMI Stronger in Obesogenic Environments
- Adverse Events Associated With Diazoxide Treatment for Congenital Hyperinsulinism
- Maternal Gluten Intake Associated With Risk for Type 1 Diabetes in Offspring
- Domestic Refrigeration May Pose Underestimated Risk for Insulin Quality
- Vitamin D Supplementation Has No Effect on Musculoskeletal Health
- Deep Learning Algorithm Efficiently Detects Vision-Threatening Diabetic Retinopathy
- Industry-Funded Trials Often Involve Employees in Studies
- Nutrition Tips for Physicians: Staying Healthy During Busy Days
- Early-Onset Asthma/Wheezing Associated With Later Childhood Obesity