Generic Name and Formulations:
Moxifloxacin (as HCl) 0.5%; oph soln.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for VIGAMOX:
Susceptible bacterial conjunctivitis.
Adults and Children:
Instill 1 drop 3 times daily for 7 days.
For topical ophthalmic use only. Discontinue if superinfection or hypersensitivity occurs. Avoid contact lenses if symptomatic. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Conjunctivitis, decreased visual acuity, dry eye, keratitis, ocular discomfort, hyperemia, pain, pruritus, subconjunctival hemorrhage, tearing.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diet Quality and Glycemic Control in Women With Gestational Diabetes
- Most Foods Containing Fructose Do Not Have Harmful Effect on Glycemic Control
- Effects of a Low-Carbohydrate Diet on Weight Loss Maintenance
- Sleep Quality in Women With Surgical vs Natural Menopause
- Unhealthy Lifestyle and Rotating Night Shifts Put Nurses at Higher Risk for T2D
- Hypothyroidism Treatment No Longer Available
- Obesity Subtype May Determine Outcomes After Bariatric Surgery
- Few Physicians Work in Practices That Use Telemedicine
- Skin Autofluorescence Predicts T2D, Heart Disease, Mortality
- ACC: Smoking Cessation Expert Decision Pathway Emphasizes Team-Based Support