VCF VAGINAL CONTRACEPTIVE FOAM OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Nonoxynol-9 12.5%; vaginal foam; contains fragrance.
Apothecus Pharmaceutical Corporation
Indications for VCF VAGINAL CONTRACEPTIVE FOAM:
1 applicatorful vaginally up to 1 hr before each intercourse. Do not douche for at last 6 hrs after intercourse. Effective for up to one hour.
Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Irritation of vagina or penis.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Prediabetes a Useful Indicator for Cardiovascular and Renal Risks