VCF PERSONAL LUBRICANT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Purified water, glycerin, propylene glycol, polyquaternium-5; water-based gel; contains parabens.
Apothecus Pharmaceutical Corporation
Indications for VCF PERSONAL LUBRICANT:
Apply a small amount as needed.
Does not provide contraception or protection from STDs. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diet Quality and Glycemic Control in Women With Gestational Diabetes
- Most Foods Containing Fructose Do Not Have Harmful Effect on Glycemic Control
- Effects of a Low-Carbohydrate Diet on Weight Loss Maintenance
- Sleep Quality in Women With Surgical vs Natural Menopause
- Unhealthy Lifestyle and Rotating Night Shifts Put Nurses at Higher Risk for T2D
- Hypothyroidism Treatment No Longer Available
- Obesity Subtype May Determine Outcomes After Bariatric Surgery
- Few Physicians Work in Practices That Use Telemedicine
- Skin Autofluorescence Predicts T2D, Heart Disease, Mortality
- ACC: Smoking Cessation Expert Decision Pathway Emphasizes Team-Based Support