VAGISIL SCREENING KIT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro vaginal pH test.
Indications for VAGISIL SCREENING KIT:
To test for vaginal infections.
Follow test directions exactly. Match color of pH paper on wand to pH guide.
Perimenopausal, menopausal, vaginal bleeding; not recommended. Do not use within 48hrs of sexual intercourse. May give inaccurate results if irregular menstrual cycles. Not for testing STDs. Pregnancy.
Do not use within 72hrs of vaginal preparations (eg, lubricants, spermicides).
Kit (2 tests)—1
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Prediabetes a Useful Indicator for Cardiovascular and Renal Risks