Investigators sought to determine whether the use of dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitors is associated with the incidence of rheumatoid arthritis.
Greater adherence to an overall healthy lifestyle is associated with a substantially lower risk for cardiovascular disease.
Antidiabetic agents for the treatment of diabetes including maintenance and max doses.
Sitagliptin May Improve Glycemic Control Better Than Dapagliflozin in T2D With Mild Renal Insufficiency
The safety and efficacy of sitagliptin vs dapagliflozin in patients with type 2 diabetes and renal insufficiency was examined.
Intermittent energy restriction diet may be an effective alternative diet strategy for reducing HbA1c in patients with type 2 diabetes.
Investigators assessed the effect of second-line therapies on weight, HbA1c, and treatment persistence over 18 months in patients who had received metformin monotherapy.
Combination treatment with dapagliflozin plus omega-3 carboxylic acids may reduce fat content in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
More than 25 percent of older U.S. adults with diabetes use some type of complementary and alternative medicine.
A corrected HbA1C factor may improve the ability to predict the risk for fracture by the FRAX algorithm in T2D.
Investigators examined cardiometabolic risk factor trajectories in patients diagnosed with type 2 diabetes over the course of 13 years preceding diabetic polyneuropathy.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Relationship Between HbA1c and Coronary Artery Disease
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Bone Mineral Density Loss Eventually Stabilizes in Men With Type 1 Diabetes
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- FDA to Review Gimoti for Diabetic Gastroparesis in Adult Women
- FDA Approves First Mobile App for Use in Preventing Pregnancy
- Hypothyroidism Predicts Atrial Tachyarrhythmia After AF Catheter Ablation
- Treating Painful Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy With Electroacupuncture