TYLENOL CHEST CONGESTION OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 325mg, guaifenesin 200mg; per Cool Burst caplet.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for TYLENOL CHEST CONGESTION:
Cough, fever, headache, minor aches and pains.
Swallow whole. 2 caplets every 4–6 hours as needed; max 12 caplets/24 hours.
Concomitant other acetaminophen products.
Hepatic dysfunction. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
See Contraindications. Increased risk of hepatotoxicity with ≥3 alcoholic drinks/day.
Analgesic + expectorant.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Prediabetes a Useful Indicator for Cardiovascular and Renal Risks