TwoCAL HN OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin, sucrose, fructooligosaccharides [FOS], corn syrup solids), fat (high-oleic safflower, MCT, canola oil, soy lecithin), fiber (FOS), L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, minerals; low residue; vanilla, butter pecan flavors; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for TwoCAL HN:
Supplemental or sole-source feeding for stressed patients and those requiring low-volume feedings. To assist with weight gain or maintenance.
Adults and Children:
Provides 475Cal/8oz (2000Cal/L). May give orally or via feeding-tube.
Calorie and protein dense medical nutritional supplement.
Ready to hang—1L
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diet Quality and Glycemic Control in Women With Gestational Diabetes
- Most Foods Containing Fructose Do Not Have Harmful Effect on Glycemic Control
- Effects of a Low-Carbohydrate Diet on Weight Loss Maintenance
- Hypothyroidism Treatment No Longer Available
- Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals in Personal Care Products Linked to Early Puberty
- Normalized HbA1c Levels Facilitate Improved Neuropathy Outcomes in T2D
- Parental Perception of Child Weight Status Predicted by Child BMI z Scores
- Fear Impacts Quality of Life for Young Adults With Type 1 Diabetes
- Five-Year Efficacy Data Announced for Liletta Intrauterine System
- AMA Code of Medical Ethics Guides Physicians in Fighting Harmful Online Health Information