Generic Name and Formulations:
Pramoxine HCl 1%, zinc oxide 12.5%, mineral oil; oint.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for TUCKS:
Apply up to five times daily.
Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Topical anesthetic + protectant.
Burning sensation; rarely, sensitivity reactions (oint).
Oint—1oz (w. applicator)
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- Association Between Urine Complement Proteins and Kidney Disease, Mortality in T2D
- PCSK9 Inhibition: Benefits Outweigh Risks in Patients With Diabetes
- Rates of Incident Type 2 Diabetes in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Availability and Affordability of Diabetes Medication Worldwide
- Bioethics Concerns Should Be a Key Element in mHealth Technology Development
- Gestational Diabetes Associated With Increased Risk for Postpartum Depression
- High Prevalence of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome May Favor Screening in Diabetes
- Update on the T2D-Dementia Link: Interview With Experts
- Dozens of Medical Groups Join Forces to Improve Diagnoses