TUCKS SUPPOSITORIES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Topical starch 51%.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for TUCKS SUPPOSITORIES:
1 rectally up to 6 times daily, or after each bowel movement.
Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Burning sensation; rarely, sensitivity reactions (oint).
Oint—1oz (w. applicator)
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Prediabetes a Useful Indicator for Cardiovascular and Renal Risks