Most Recent Articles by Tori Rodriguez, MA, LPC
A growing body of research highlights the important role of bone in glucose metabolism.
Endocrinology Advisor interviewed experts to explore mechanisms, clinical implications, and research needs pertaining to the diabetes-dementia link.
While it is now well-established that having MS should not limit patients' reproductive choices, this was not always the case.
More than half of the new approvals of Breakthrough Therapy drugs were based on a single pivotal trial.
Among the many conditions that may co-occur with diabetes, eating disorders are common.
More Articles by Tori Rodriguez, MA, LPC
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Heritability of BMI Stronger in Obesogenic Environments
- Maternal Gluten Intake Associated With Risk for Type 1 Diabetes in Offspring
- Bone-Derived Factors in the Treatment of Diabetes
- Deep Learning Algorithm Efficiently Detects Vision-Threatening Diabetic Retinopathy
- Thyroid Hormone Therapy Not Beneficial for Subclinical Hypothyroidism
- Bacillus Calmette-Guerin Vaccination Lowers HbA1c in Type 1 Diabetes
- Early Manifestations, Sex Differences May Aid in Acromegaly Diagnosis
- Predictive Variables for Permanent vs Transient Congenital Hypothyroidism
- Aetna-CVS Merger Approved
- The Progression of Health Care From Personalized Medicine to Wellness Genomics and Beyond