Investigators reviewed cases of patients with multiple sclerosis treated with alemtuzumab to determine the type and frequency of thyroid dysfunction.
Physicians need to be aware of silent thyroiditis as a rare but serious side effect of lithium therapy.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diet Quality and Glycemic Control in Women With Gestational Diabetes
- Most Foods Containing Fructose Do Not Have Harmful Effect on Glycemic Control
- Effects of a Low-Carbohydrate Diet on Weight Loss Maintenance
- Sleep Quality in Women With Surgical vs Natural Menopause
- Unhealthy Lifestyle and Rotating Night Shifts Put Nurses at Higher Risk for T2D
- Serious Adverse Events Linked to SGLT2 Inhibitors
- Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals in Personal Care Products Linked to Early Puberty
- History of Partner Violence Tied to Menopause Symptoms
- Patients Commonly Withhold Medically Relevant Information From Clinicians
- "Gender Panic" in Clinical Settings: Protecting Public Accommodations Access for Transgender Individuals