Generic Name and Formulations:
Aluminum-magnesium hydroxide stearate, cetyl dimethicone copolyol, cyclomethicone, dimethicone, hexyl laurate, polyglyceryl-4-isostearate; crm; contains phenoxyethanol and propylparaben; dye- and fragrance-free.
Coria Laboratories, Ltd.
Indications for TETRIX:
Dermatitis. Dry skin.
Apply to affected area 2–3 times daily.
Avoid eyes, other mucous membranes. Reevaluate if no improvement after 10–14 days.
Kit—1 (Two 2oz Tetrix tubes + two 2oz CeraVe Cream tubes)
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- ACP Defends Higher Blood Glucose Targets for Type 2 Diabetes
- Updated Clinical Practice Guidelines on Testosterone Therapy in Men With Hypogonadism
- Semaglutide May Be Useful for Treating Obesity in People Without Diabetes
- Once-Daily Oral Contraceptive for Men Shows Promise
- HbA1c Levels Affect Serum Phospholipids, Inflammation inT2D, CVD
- American College of Physicians Releases 4 Guidelines for HbA1c Targets in T2D
- Dyslipidemia Drug Indications
- No Difference in Weight Loss Outcomes With Low-Fat vs Low-Carbohydrate Diet
- Damaging Effects of Gastric Bypass Surgery on Bone Mass and Microarchitecture
- Gastric Bypass Surgery Linked to Increased Risk for Nonvertebral Fractures
- Common Plant-Derived Oils May Contain Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals
- Red Meat Consumption Linked to Insulin Resistance and Steatohepatitis
- Effect of High Androgen Levels on Cardiovascular Risk in Postmenopausal Women
- Fertility in Women Negatively Affected by Asthma Medications
- Glucocorticoid Use in COPD Does Not Increase Fracture Risk