TAVIST ALLERGY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Clemastine (as fumarate) 1mg; scored tabs.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for TAVIST ALLERGY:
Respiratory allergy symptoms. Rhinorrhea/sneezing due to common cold.
1mg every 12 hours.
MAOIs. Asthma, lower respiratory disorders. Neonates. Premature infants. Nursing mothers.
Glaucoma. GI or urinary obstruction. Hyperthyroidism. Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. Elderly. Pregnancy.
Potentiates CNS depression with alcohol, other CNS depressants. Anticholinergic effects potentiated by MAOIs.
Drowsiness, dizziness, anticholinergic effects, paradoxical excitement.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- Predictors of Weight Loss in Postpartum Women With Gestational Diabetes
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Link Between Gestational Diabetes and Risk for CVD and Diabetes in Hispanic/Latina Population
- Clinical Characteristics Altering Risks and Benefits of Sulfonylureas and Thiazolidinedione Therapy in T2D
- 6 Factors Related to Inclusion in Health Care Workplace Identified
- Weight Gain After Quitting Smoking May Increase Risk for T2D