Most Recent Articles by Tafari Mbadiwe
Ranking or otherwise gauging physician quality isn't just a way to assign bragging rights — performance metrics can be used to set reimbursement levels, tailor insurance, and identify physicians who are falling behind.
Every year, suicide takes the lives of close to 400 physicians and takes medical care from as many as 1 million patients.
Decision support systems in clinical settings can dramatically decrease the time and manpower needed to perform a variety of tasks, but do they cause more harm than good?
Evaluating the pros and cons of medical machine learning algorithms in medicine.
Evidence of the streetlight effect can be found across several fields, where investigators draw conclusions from analysis of irrelevant or most readily available data.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Two Phases of C-Peptide Decline Identified in Type I Diabetes
- Dulaglutide Effective for Patients With T2D, Moderate to Severe CKD
- Incidence of Diabetes Influenced by Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals in the Environment
- Guidelines for Management of Hypothalamic-Pituitary, Growth Disorders in Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Assessment of Low-Dose Aspirin As Chemoprevention in Type 2 Diabetes
- Using Latent Class Trajectory Analysis to Determine Glucose Response Curve Patterns
- First CGM System With Implantable Glucose Sensor Approved
- Adjunctive Metformin for Insulin Resistance in T1D: A Clinical Perspective
- Risk for Below Knee Amputations With Canagliflozin vs Other Antihyperglycemic Agents
- Empagliflozin, Linagliptin Combination Therapy vs Linagliptin Monotherapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- Government and Industry Lead the Way in Funding USPSTF Systematic Reviews
- New Romosozumab BLA Includes Data from Additional Osteoporosis Trials
- Impact of Maternal Diabetes on Outcomes in Very Preterm, Very Low-Birth-Weight Infants
- Age-Related Differences in Manifestation of Cushing Disease Identified
- International Group Develops Best Practices for Drug Packaging