SYSTANE ULTRA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Polyethylene glycol 400 0.4%, propylene glycol 0.3%; oph soln; contains aminomethylpropanol, polyquaternium-1, sorbitol.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for SYSTANE ULTRA:
Adults and Children:
1–2 drops as needed.
Reevaluate if irritation, eye pain, or visual changes persist beyond 72 hours or worsen.
Soln—15mL, 30mL, 40mL; Preservative-free vials (0.01oz)—28; Ultra Soln—10mL, 20mL; Ultra Preservative-free vials (0.01oz)—24
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Relationship Between HbA1c and Coronary Artery Disease
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- FDA to Review Gimoti for Diabetic Gastroparesis in Adult Women
- FDA Approves First Mobile App for Use in Preventing Pregnancy
- Hypothyroidism Predicts Atrial Tachyarrhythmia After AF Catheter Ablation
- Treating Painful Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy With Electroacupuncture