SUMMER'S EVE LUBRICATING JELLY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Purified water, propylene glycol, methylcellulose, xanthan gum, sodium lactate, pectin, etc; water-soluble jelly; contains parabens.
Fleet, C.B., Company
Indications for SUMMER'S EVE LUBRICATING JELLY:
Apply 1–2 inch strip vaginally as needed.
Does not provide contraception or protection from STDs. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Prediabetes a Useful Indicator for Cardiovascular and Renal Risks