SUDAFED NON-DRYING SINUS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Guaifenesin 200mg, pseudoephedrine HCl 30mg; per liquid cap.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for SUDAFED NON-DRYING SINUS:
Nasal congestion and cough.
2 caps every 4 hours as needed; max 8 caps/24hrs.
Within 14 days of MAOIs.
Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. GI or GU obstruction. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders.
Expectorant + sympathomimetic.
Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. β-blockers increase pressor effects of sympathomimetics. Antihypertensives antagonized.
Nervousness, dizziness, insomnia.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- Weight Gain After Quitting Smoking May Increase Risk for T2D
- In Teens, Young Adults, High BMI May Hurt Cardiovascular Health
- Obesity Paradox Affects Type 2 Diabetes Mortality Rates
- Bi-Directional Association Observed Between Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Diabetes
- Real-World Data Show Reduced Fracture Rates in Teriparatide-Treated Osteoporosis