SUDAFED NON-DRYING SINUS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Guaifenesin 200mg, pseudoephedrine HCl 30mg; per liquid cap.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for SUDAFED NON-DRYING SINUS:
Nasal congestion and cough.
2 caps every 4 hours as needed; max 8 caps/24hrs.
Within 14 days of MAOIs.
Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. GI or GU obstruction. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders.
Expectorant + sympathomimetic.
Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. β-blockers increase pressor effects of sympathomimetics. Antihypertensives antagonized.
Nervousness, dizziness, insomnia.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diet Quality and Glycemic Control in Women With Gestational Diabetes
- Most Foods Containing Fructose Do Not Have Harmful Effect on Glycemic Control
- Effects of a Low-Carbohydrate Diet on Weight Loss Maintenance
- Unhealthy Lifestyle and Rotating Night Shifts Put Nurses at Higher Risk for T2D
- Comparative Assessment of Diabetes Outcomes With Physician, NP, PA Providers
- Normalized HbA1c Levels Facilitate Improved Neuropathy Outcomes in T2D
- Parental Perception of Child Weight Status Predicted by Child BMI z Scores
- Fear Impacts Quality of Life for Young Adults With Type 1 Diabetes
- Five-Year Efficacy Data Announced for Liletta Intrauterine System
- AMA Code of Medical Ethics Guides Physicians in Fighting Harmful Online Health Information