SUDAFED 12 HOUR OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Pseudoephedrine HCl 120mg; ext-rel caplets.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for SUDAFED 12 HOUR:
Swallow whole. 120mg every 12 hours.
Use other forms.
During or within 14 days of MAOIs.
Hypertension. Cardiovascular disease. Diabetes. Thyroid disease. GI or GU obstruction.
Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. β-blockers increase pressor effects of sympathomimetics. Antihypertensives antagonized.
Nervousness, dizziness, insomnia.
Tabs—24, 48, 96; 12hr—10, 20; 24hr—5, 10
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- ACP Defends Higher Blood Glucose Targets for Type 2 Diabetes
- Updated Clinical Practice Guidelines on Testosterone Therapy in Men With Hypogonadism
- Semaglutide May Be Useful for Treating Obesity in People Without Diabetes
- Once-Daily Oral Contraceptive for Men Shows Promise
- HbA1c Levels Affect Serum Phospholipids, Inflammation inT2D, CVD
- American College of Physicians Releases 4 Guidelines for HbA1c Targets in T2D
- Dyslipidemia Drug Indications
- No Difference in Weight Loss Outcomes With Low-Fat vs Low-Carbohydrate Diet
- Damaging Effects of Gastric Bypass Surgery on Bone Mass and Microarchitecture
- Gastric Bypass Surgery Linked to Increased Risk for Nonvertebral Fractures
- Common Plant-Derived Oils May Contain Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals
- Red Meat Consumption Linked to Insulin Resistance and Steatohepatitis
- Effect of High Androgen Levels on Cardiovascular Risk in Postmenopausal Women
- Fertility in Women Negatively Affected by Asthma Medications
- Glucocorticoid Use in COPD Does Not Increase Fracture Risk