Selective estrogen receptor modulators may offer a viable treatment option for men with secondary hypogonadism.
For kidney transplant recipients, steroid avoidance has limited impact for reducing new-onset diabetes after transplantation.
Use of performance-enhancing substances are not just bad for the image of sport, but they also don't improve athletes' performance.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- Association Between Urine Complement Proteins and Kidney Disease, Mortality in T2D
- PCSK9 Inhibition: Benefits Outweigh Risks in Patients With Diabetes
- Rates of Incident Type 2 Diabetes in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Availability and Affordability of Diabetes Medication Worldwide
- Bioethics Concerns Should Be a Key Element in mHealth Technology Development
- Gestational Diabetes Associated With Increased Risk for Postpartum Depression
- High Prevalence of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome May Favor Screening in Diabetes
- Update on the T2D-Dementia Link: Interview With Experts
- Dozens of Medical Groups Join Forces to Improve Diagnoses