Most Recent Articles by Stan Grossman
Clinical pregnancy rate was lower for non-white women who underwent elective single embryo transfer.
Symptoms during the menopausal transition appear to be worse in women with HIV.
One study finds increasing age has no effect, while another shows younger men have declining sperm quality.
Study suggests potential migration of endometrial cells to the brain.
Diets with high fat content could negatively affect fertility in both men and women.
More Articles by Stan Grossman
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diet Quality and Glycemic Control in Women With Gestational Diabetes
- Most Foods Containing Fructose Do Not Have Harmful Effect on Glycemic Control
- Effects of a Low-Carbohydrate Diet on Weight Loss Maintenance
- Sleep Quality in Women With Surgical vs Natural Menopause
- Unhealthy Lifestyle and Rotating Night Shifts Put Nurses at Higher Risk for T2D
- Hypothyroidism Treatment No Longer Available
- Obesity Subtype May Determine Outcomes After Bariatric Surgery
- Few Physicians Work in Practices That Use Telemedicine
- Skin Autofluorescence Predicts T2D, Heart Disease, Mortality
- ACC: Smoking Cessation Expert Decision Pathway Emphasizes Team-Based Support