SOLAQUIN FORTE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Hydroquinone 4%, padimate O 5%, dioxybenzone 3%, oxybenzone 2%; crm; contains sulfites.
Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Indications for SOLAQUIN FORTE:
Hyperpigmented skin conditions.
Apply and massage in twice daily; max 2 months.
Avoid eyes. Use cautiously near lips, eyes, nose. Do 24 hr patch test before use; do not use if itching, vesicle formation, or excessive inflammatory response occurs. Close patient supervision recommended. Discontinue if sensitization occurs. Asthma. Avoid sun or UV light. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Depigmenting agent + sunscreens.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Testosterone Use Remains High Among Men With Coronary Artery Disease
- Primary Characteristics of PCOS Predictive of Obstetric Complications
- Comparing Osteoporosis Screening, Treatment Strategies in Postmenopausal Women
- Maternal Thyroid Function in Pregnancy Linked to Childhood Risk for Disease
- Cerebral Small Vessel Disease More Common in Individuals With T1D vs General Population
- ADA's 2019 Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes Focus on Patient-Centered Care
- Sleep Habits Affect Insulin Sensitivity in Adolescents With Overweight, Obesity
- Levothyroxine Associated With Increased Mortality in Patients With Heart Failure
- Head-to-Head Comparison of Professional vs Personal CGM Systems in T1D
- Dual vs Triple Therapy for Metformin Treatment Intensification in Type 2 Diabetes
- Risk for Congenital Heart Defects in Offspring of Mothers With Obesity
- Is the MiniMed 670G System Safe for Children With Type 1 Diabetes?
- Gender-Affirming Hormonal Treatment and Long-Term Bone Safety
- Obesity Linked to Lower Gray Matter Brain Volume
- No Evidence for Health Benefits of Nonsugar Sweeteners