SENOKOT XTRA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Standardized senna concentrate (as sennosides 17.2mg); tabs.
Purdue Products L.P.
Indications for SENOKOT XTRA:
1 tab daily; max 2 tabs twice daily.
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–6yrs: use other forms. 6–12yrs: ½ tab once daily; max 1 tab twice daily.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Tabs—20, 50, 100; S—10, 30, 60; Xtra—12, 36
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diet Quality and Glycemic Control in Women With Gestational Diabetes
- Most Foods Containing Fructose Do Not Have Harmful Effect on Glycemic Control
- Effects of a Low-Carbohydrate Diet on Weight Loss Maintenance
- Hypothyroidism Treatment No Longer Available
- Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals in Personal Care Products Linked to Early Puberty
- Normalized HbA1c Levels Facilitate Improved Neuropathy Outcomes in T2D
- Parental Perception of Child Weight Status Predicted by Child BMI z Scores
- Fear Impacts Quality of Life for Young Adults With Type 1 Diabetes
- Five-Year Efficacy Data Announced for Liletta Intrauterine System
- AMA Code of Medical Ethics Guides Physicians in Fighting Harmful Online Health Information