Generic Name and Formulations:
Senna concentrate (as sennosides 8.6mg), docusate sodium 50mg; tabs; sugar-free.
Purdue Products L.P.
- Nivolumab Associated With Thyroiditis in Patients With Cancer
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Not as Likely to Increase CVD Risk as Diabetes
- Diabetes May Decrease Ability to Feel Acid Regurgitation
- Oral and Transdermal Estrogen Dose Equivalents
- Hypertension Evaluation
- Hypertension Treatment Algorithm
Indications for SENOKOT-S:
2 tabs once daily; max 4 tabs twice daily.
<2yrs: individualize. 2–6yrs: ½ tab once daily; max 1 tab twice daily. 6–12yrs: 1 tab once daily; max 2 tabs twice daily.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Stimulant + stool softener.
Tabs—20, 50, 100; S—10, 30, 60; Xtra—12, 36
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Prediabetes a Useful Indicator for Cardiovascular and Renal Risks