Generic Name and Formulations:
Psyllium 500mg, sennosides 9mg; caps.
Indications for SENNAPROMPT:
Take with at least 8oz fluids. Five capsules once or twice daily.
Signs/symptoms of appendicitis. Intestinal obstruction. Fecal impaction.
Dysphagia. Rectal bleeding. Esophageal narrowing. Pregnancy: not recommended.
Separate dosing by at least 2 hours from other medications.
Bulk-forming + stimulant.
Esophageal, gastric, enteral, rectal obstruction, laxative dependence.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Nivolumab Associated With Thyroiditis in Patients With Cancer
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Diabetes May Decrease Ability to Feel Acid Regurgitation
- Gender-Related Association Between Physical Activity, Psychological Status in T2D
- Adverse Neurodevelopmental and Mental Health Outcomes in PCOS
- HbA1c Variability Predicts All-Cause Mortality in Type 2 Diabetes
- Choroidal Thickness Changes in Patients With Untreated Diabetes
- Pre-Pregnancy Fitness Lowers Gestational Diabetes Risk