Generic Name and Formulations:
Psyllium 500mg, sennosides 9mg; caps.
Indications for SENNAPROMPT:
Take with at least 8oz fluids. Five capsules once or twice daily.
Signs/symptoms of appendicitis. Intestinal obstruction. Fecal impaction.
Dysphagia. Rectal bleeding. Esophageal narrowing. Pregnancy: not recommended.
Bulk-forming + stimulant.
Separate dosing by at least 2 hours from other medications.
Esophageal, gastric, enteral, rectal obstruction, laxative dependence.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- PCSK9 Inhibition: Benefits Outweigh Risks in Patients With Diabetes
- Association Between Urine Complement Proteins and Kidney Disease, Mortality in T2D
- Rates of Incident Type 2 Diabetes in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Availability and Affordability of Diabetes Medication Worldwide
- Estradiol, Cortisol, TGF-β1 Involved in Thyroid Immunity During Pregnancy and Postpartum
- Pharmacotherapy Personalization May Optimize Outcomes for Type 2 Diabetes
- Late-Onset Epilepsy Linked to Diabetes
- Examining the Ethical Considerations of Grateful Patient Fundraising
- Muscle Cell Proﬁles Relate to Exercise Response Variation in Type 2 Diabetes