What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an easy way to keep updated on the news that's of interest to you. Instead of having to go to websites to see if there's a new story or feature, you can use RSS to tell you every time the news you want is updated.
How can I use RSS?
To use RSS, you need to get hold of an application called a news reader. There are many, from freeware to shareware to choose from. These readers display RSS information feeds from your chosen websites on your computer. All you have to do to get set up is to select an RSS feed from the list below.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diet Quality and Glycemic Control in Women With Gestational Diabetes
- Most Foods Containing Fructose Do Not Have Harmful Effect on Glycemic Control
- Effects of a Low-Carbohydrate Diet on Weight Loss Maintenance
- Sleep Quality in Women With Surgical vs Natural Menopause
- Unhealthy Lifestyle and Rotating Night Shifts Put Nurses at Higher Risk for T2D
- Hypothyroidism Treatment No Longer Available
- Obesity Subtype May Determine Outcomes After Bariatric Surgery
- Few Physicians Work in Practices That Use Telemedicine
- Skin Autofluorescence Predicts T2D, Heart Disease, Mortality
- ACC: Smoking Cessation Expert Decision Pathway Emphasizes Team-Based Support