ROBITUSSIN COUGH & CHEST CONGESTION DM MAX OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Dextromethorphan HBr 10mg, guaifenesin 200mg; per 5mL; syrup; alcohol-free; contains sodium 5mg/5mL, menthol.
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Indications for ROBITUSSIN COUGH & CHEST CONGESTION DM MAX:
10mL every 4 hours; max 6 doses/24 hours.
<12yrs: do not use.
Children <12yrs old. During or within 14 days of MAOIs.
Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Antitussive + expectorant.
See Contraindications. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs.
GI upset; rare: drowsiness, headache, rash.
DM—4oz, 8oz, 12oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- PCSK9 Inhibition: Benefits Outweigh Risks in Patients With Diabetes
- Association Between Urine Complement Proteins and Kidney Disease, Mortality in T2D
- Rates of Incident Type 2 Diabetes in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Availability and Affordability of Diabetes Medication Worldwide
- Estradiol, Cortisol, TGF-β1 Involved in Thyroid Immunity During Pregnancy and Postpartum
- Pharmacotherapy Personalization May Optimize Outcomes for Type 2 Diabetes
- Late-Onset Epilepsy Linked to Diabetes
- Examining the Ethical Considerations of Grateful Patient Fundraising
- Muscle Cell Proﬁles Relate to Exercise Response Variation in Type 2 Diabetes