Generic Name and Formulations:
Methocarbamol 500mg; tabs.
Indications for ROBAXIN:
Painful musculoskeletal conditions.
≥16yrs: initially 1.5g 4 times daily for 2–3 days; if severe, may give up to 8g/day. Maintenance: 1g 4 times daily.
<16yrs: not recommended.
Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Alcohol and other CNS depressants potentiated. May antagonize pyridostigmine.
Muscle relaxant (central).
Drowsiness, dizziness, GI upset, blurred vision, headache.
Tabs 500mg—100; 750mg—100, 500
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Nivolumab Associated With Thyroiditis in Patients With Cancer
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Diabetes May Decrease Ability to Feel Acid Regurgitation
- Gender-Related Association Between Physical Activity, Psychological Status in T2D
- Adverse Neurodevelopmental and Mental Health Outcomes in PCOS
- HbA1c Variability Predicts All-Cause Mortality in Type 2 Diabetes
- Choroidal Thickness Changes in Patients With Untreated Diabetes
- Pre-Pregnancy Fitness Lowers Gestational Diabetes Risk