Generic Name and Formulations:
Methocarbamol 750mg; tabs.
Indications for ROBAXIN-750:
Painful musculoskeletal conditions.
≥16yrs: initially 1.5g 4 times daily for 2–3 days; if severe, may give up to 8g/day. Maintenance: 750mg every 4 hours or 1.5g 3 times daily.
<16yrs: not recommended.
Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Muscle relaxant (central).
Alcohol and other CNS depressants potentiated. May antagonize pyridostigmine.
Drowsiness, dizziness, GI upset, blurred vision, headache.
Tabs 500mg—100; 750mg—100, 500
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Link Between Gestational Diabetes and Risk for CVD and Diabetes in Hispanic/Latina Population
- Clinical Characteristics Altering Risks and Benefits of Sulfonylureas and Thiazolidinedione Therapy in T2D
- 6 Factors Related to Inclusion in Health Care Workplace Identified
- Weight Gain After Quitting Smoking May Increase Risk for T2D