Most Recent Articles by Rita Aghjayan
Compared with uninfected individuals, people with HIV controlled with combination antiretroviral therapy are not at increased risk of developing thyroid dysfunction.
No Additional Benefits With Vaginal Estradiol Tablets, Moisturizers for Postmenopausal Vulvovaginal SymptomsJul 23, 2018
Prescribed vaginal estradiol tablets and over-the-counter vaginal moisturizers may not be more effective than placebos for postmenopausal vulvovaginal symptoms.
Equol-containing nutraceuticals may be beneficial for postmenopausal women with vaginal symptoms.
Fetal genetic score for birth weight affects fetal growth at various maternal fasting plasma glucose levels.
Vitamin D levels in preterm infants are significantly correlated with optimal calcium homeostasis and bone mineralization of the femur.
More Articles by Rita Aghjayan
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Heritability of BMI Stronger in Obesogenic Environments
- Adverse Events Associated With Diazoxide Treatment for Congenital Hyperinsulinism
- Maternal Gluten Intake Associated With Risk for Type 1 Diabetes in Offspring
- Patterns of Evidence-Based Diabetes Interventions at Local Health Departments
- Bone-Derived Factors in the Treatment of Diabetes
- Vitamin D Supplementation Has No Effect on Musculoskeletal Health
- Deep Learning Algorithm Efficiently Detects Vision-Threatening Diabetic Retinopathy
- Industry-Funded Trials Often Involve Employees in Studies
- Nutrition Tips for Physicians: Staying Healthy During Busy Days
- Early-Onset Asthma/Wheezing Associated With Later Childhood Obesity