Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro HIV-1 antibody test.
MedMira Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for REVEAL:
Detection of antibodies to HIV-1 in plasma or serum.
Positive results must be confirmed during Western immunoblot or IFA. Negative tests may be reported in 3 minutes. Reagents contain sodium azide; dispose of properly.
Follow test directions exactly. Reactive samples produce a red dot.
Kit—15, 50 tests
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Prediabetes a Useful Indicator for Cardiovascular and Renal Risks