RESOURCE DIABETISHIELD OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (whey protein isolate, L-arginine), carbohydrate (hydrolyzed cornstarch), vitamins, minerals; low residue; orange twist, mixed berry flavors; lactose-, fat-, cholesterol- and gluten-free.
Indications for RESOURCE DIABETISHIELD:
Nutritional supplement for diabetics and wound healing.
Adults and Children:
Medical nutritional supplement.
Tetra Brik Paks—8oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Link Between Gestational Diabetes and Risk for CVD and Diabetes in Hispanic/Latina Population
- Clinical Characteristics Altering Risks and Benefits of Sulfonylureas and Thiazolidinedione Therapy in T2D
- 6 Factors Related to Inclusion in Health Care Workplace Identified
- Weight Gain After Quitting Smoking May Increase Risk for T2D