Researchers used the Family Planning Estimation Tool to evaluate the performance of 68 of the 69 countries involved in the Family Planning 2020 initiative.
Asthma may increase the likelihood of a woman needing fertility treatments prior to becoming pregnant.
Despite multiple measures and goals to reduce US maternal mortality rates, the latest data suggest the United States is far behind the rest of the world in maternal health care.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Heritability of BMI Stronger in Obesogenic Environments
- Adverse Events Associated With Diazoxide Treatment for Congenital Hyperinsulinism
- Maternal Gluten Intake Associated With Risk for Type 1 Diabetes in Offspring
- Patterns of Evidence-Based Diabetes Interventions at Local Health Departments
- Bone-Derived Factors in the Treatment of Diabetes
- Vitamin D Supplementation Has No Effect on Musculoskeletal Health
- Deep Learning Algorithm Efficiently Detects Vision-Threatening Diabetic Retinopathy
- Industry-Funded Trials Often Involve Employees in Studies
- Nutrition Tips for Physicians: Staying Healthy During Busy Days
- Early-Onset Asthma/Wheezing Associated With Later Childhood Obesity