Generic Name and Formulations:
Purified water, isohexadecane, butyrospermum parkii, pentylene glycol, ethylhexyl palmitate, cera alba, PEG-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, bisabolol, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated castor oil, acifructol complex, butylene glycol, magnesium sulfate, piroctone olamine, allantoin, magnesium stearate, disodium EDTA, vitis vinifera, ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, glycyrrhetinic acid, propyl gallate, and telmesteine; cream; fragrance-free.
Promius Pharma, LLC
Indications for PROMISEB:
Seborrheic dermatitis. Dry skin.
Adults and Children:
Apply and massage into affected area 2–3 times daily. Broken skin may be occluded.
Allergy to nuts or nut oils.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Effect of HbA1c and Perioperative Glucose on Postoperative Mortality
- GLP-1 Agonists Superior to DPP-4 Inhibitors for Reducing HbA1c, Weight in T2D
- Effect of Growth Hormone Treatment on BMD in Adults With Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Case for Continuous Glucose Monitoring in Youth-Onset Type 2 Diabetes
- Telemedicine Expands Access to Rural, Low-Income, Isolated Communities
- American College of Physicians Releases 4 Guidelines for HbA1c Targets in T2D
- Dyslipidemia Drug Indications
- No Difference in Weight Loss Outcomes With Low-Fat vs Low-Carbohydrate Diet
- Damaging Effects of Gastric Bypass Surgery on Bone Mass and Microarchitecture
- Pioglitazone May Reduce Cardiovascular, Noncardiovascular Mortality in T2D
- Once-Daily Oral Contraceptive for Men Shows Promise
- MiniMed 670G System Improves Glycemic Outcomes in Children With T1D
- Semaglutide May Be Useful for Treating Obesity in People Without Diabetes
- Low Sperm Count Linked to Poor Metabolic, Cardiovascular, Bone Health
- Estrogen Improves Eating Behavior, Psychopathology in Oligo-Amenorrheic Athletes