PRENATE RESTORE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Pyridoxine 25mg, folate (as folic acid 400mcg + Quatrefolic 1.1mg [equivalent to 600mcg folic acid]) 1mg, Vit. B12 12mcg, Vit. C 85mg, Vit. D3 1000 IU, Vit. E 10 IU, biotin 500mcg, calcium (as carbonate + Formical) 155mg, iron (as ferrous fumarate) 27mg, magnesium (as oxide) 45mg, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 400mg, Bacillus coagulans 150 Million CFU (as Lactospore) 10mg; softgel; contains soy, gelatin.
Avion Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Indications for PRENATE RESTORE:
Nutritional supplement in postnatal periods.
1 softgel daily.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. DHA (>3g/day): bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. DHA: avoid anticoagulants. Prenate AM (ginger extract): avoid concomitant anticoagulants or antiplatelets; may increase risk of bleeding.
Softgels—30; Tabs—30; Chew Tabs—30
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Link Between Gestational Diabetes and Risk for CVD and Diabetes in Hispanic/Latina Population
- Clinical Characteristics Altering Risks and Benefits of Sulfonylureas and Thiazolidinedione Therapy in T2D
- 6 Factors Related to Inclusion in Health Care Workplace Identified
- Weight Gain After Quitting Smoking May Increase Risk for T2D