PRENATE ELITE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A (as beta-carotene) 2600 IU, thiamine 3mg, riboflavin 3.5mg, niacinamide 21mg, pantothenic acid 6mg, pyridoxine 21mg, folate (as folic acid 400mcg + Quatrefolic 1.1mg [equivalent to 600mcg folic acid]) 1mg, Vit. B12 13mcg, Vit. C 75mg, Vit. D3 600 IU, Vit. E 40 IU, biotin 330mcg, calcium (as formate) 155mg, magnesium (as oxide) 25mg, copper (as oxide) 1.5mg, iodine 150mcg, iron (as ferrous asparto glycinate) 20mg, zinc (as oxide) 15mg; tabs.
Avion Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Indications for PRENATE ELITE:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 tab daily.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. DHA (>3g/day): bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. DHA: avoid anticoagulants. Prenate AM (ginger extract): avoid concomitant anticoagulants or antiplatelets; may increase risk of bleeding.
Softgels—30; Tabs—30; Chew Tabs—30
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Trends in Cardiovascular Deaths for US Adults With and Without Diabetes
- Diabetic Retinopathy Risk Not Increased With GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Use in T2D
- Concurrent Risk Factors and Microvascular Complications in Type 1 Diabetes
- Comparing Efficacies of Second-Line Treatments in Type 2 Diabetes
- Higher Risk for Meningioma Linked to GH Treatment, Radiotherapy During Childhood
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Hypertension Treatments: ARBs
- Semaglutide vs Liraglutide for Weight Loss in Patients With Obesity
- Liraglutide May Lower Risk for Foot Amputation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Thyroid Hormone Levels, Body Composition, Insulin Resistance in Euthyroid Patients
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- Disaster Preparedness 101: Physician Resources for Patients
- Assessing the Environmental Impact of the Healthcare Industry
- Medical Schools Phase Out Lectures as Education Shifts Outside the Classroom
- Clonidine Testing Is Safe and Reliable for Diagnosing Growth Hormone Deficiency