PRENA1 TRUE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.C 60mg, Vit.D2 600 IU, Vit.E 30 IU, Vit.B1 3mg, Vit.B2 3.4mg, Vit.B3 20mg, Vit.B6 25mg, folic acid (as Folmax) 1.4mg, Vit.B12 12mcg, biotin 300mcg, pantothenic acid 10mg, calcium (as carbonate) 150mg, iron (as amino acid chelate) 30mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg, zinc (as amino acid chelate) 15mg, copper (as amino acid chelate) 2mg; per tab. DHA (docosahexaenoic acid [algal oil]) 300mg; per softgel.
Indications for PRENA1 TRUE:
As a dietary supplement for pregnant and nursing women.
Take 1 tab and 1 softgel daily with a meal.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. Bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. Avoid anticoagulants.
True—60 (30 tabs + 30 softgels)
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Soluble Klotho Levels Predictive of Kidney Failure in Type 2 Diabetes
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Comorbid and Pharmacologic Factors Increase Risk for Gastrointestinal Disorders in Diabetes
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Diabetes May Decrease Ability to Feel Acid Regurgitation
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Hormonal Contraceptives May Adversely Affect Psychological Health in Adolescent Girls
- Obesity Can Negatively Effect Liver in Children as Young as 8
- Recommendations Developed on Gender Equity in Medicine