Paying a surrogate to carry a fetus shoehorns a fourth, and fifth, party into the already tight therapeutic triangle formed by the biological mom, fetus, and physician.
The progression from personalized medicine to wellness genomics as mapped by researchers began with pioneering work on the molecular genetic code.
The use of an artificial intelligence algorithm could become valuable for medical decision-making processes.
A $69 billion merger between health insurer Aetna and pharmacy manager CVS Health has been approved.
Physicians are evenly divided on the importance of considering societal cost and resource allocation while providing individual patient care.
Electronic health records can offer information on social and behavioral data, which can aid research investigating genetic and social factors across health disparities.
The United States will have the largest drop in life expectancy rankings of all high-income countries by 2040.
Between the double shifts and stressful days, keeping energy up and eating right can seem like an insurmountable challenge.
Two Stanford researchers sought to study the effects of diversity on health care among men of color.
Industry employees are often involved in the design, conduct, and reporting of industry-funded trials in high-impact journals.
Career choice regret, specialty choice, and anxiety in medical school have been linked with elevated rates of burnout in resident physicians
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Heritability of BMI Stronger in Obesogenic Environments
- Maternal Gluten Intake Associated With Risk for Type 1 Diabetes in Offspring
- Bone-Derived Factors in the Treatment of Diabetes
- Deep Learning Algorithm Efficiently Detects Vision-Threatening Diabetic Retinopathy
- Thyroid Hormone Therapy Not Beneficial for Subclinical Hypothyroidism
- Bacillus Calmette-Guerin Vaccination Lowers HbA1c in Type 1 Diabetes
- Early Manifestations, Sex Differences May Aid in Acromegaly Diagnosis
- Predictive Variables for Permanent vs Transient Congenital Hypothyroidism
- Aetna-CVS Merger Approved
- The Progression of Health Care From Personalized Medicine to Wellness Genomics and Beyond