Consolidating software allows practices to save time and money, make fewer mistakes, protect privacy.
Bundling of payments for five common medical conditions is not associated with changes in Medicare payments per episode or health outcomes.
Health-related AI solutions in the pipeline or currently available should enhance physician and patient decision-making to advance improved health outcomes.
Underinsured and never insured adults are more likely than adequately insured adults to report poor/fair health and frequent mental distress.
A new policy opposing lockout provisions that block Medicaid patients from the program for lengthy periods and instead supporting allowing patients to reapply immediately for redetermination was adopted by the American Medical Association House of Delegates during the AMA's annual meeting in Chicago.
Practices that don't have specific cyber insurance often have some limited coverage through their malpractice.
Clinicians will have more opportunity to use technology with extra codes approved by CPT Editorial Panel.
Building cohesive teams in teaching clinics can help blend clinical care with education for residents.
In order to achieve universal health coverage, stakeholders must focus on the quality of health services.
Gender-based salary differences were the same regardless of whether or not the respondent was a parent.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Relationship Between HbA1c and Coronary Artery Disease
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Bone Mineral Density Loss Eventually Stabilizes in Men With Type 1 Diabetes
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- FDA to Review Gimoti for Diabetic Gastroparesis in Adult Women
- FDA Approves First Mobile App for Use in Preventing Pregnancy
- Hypothyroidism Predicts Atrial Tachyarrhythmia After AF Catheter Ablation
- Treating Painful Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy With Electroacupuncture