Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium caseinate), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids, sucrose), fat (medium chain triglycerides, corn oil), soy lecithin, iron 1.9mg/100Cal, taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins, minerals.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for PORTAGEN:
Feeding of children and adults with fat digestion or absorption problems.
Prepared as directed provides 30Cal/oz.
Consider linoleic acid and linolenic acid supplemention for infants with cholestatic disease.
Infant formula with iron.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Relationship Between HbA1c and Coronary Artery Disease
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- FDA to Review Gimoti for Diabetic Gastroparesis in Adult Women
- FDA Approves First Mobile App for Use in Preventing Pregnancy
- Hypothyroidism Predicts Atrial Tachyarrhythmia After AF Catheter Ablation
- Treating Painful Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy With Electroacupuncture