PIVOT 1.5 CAL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (partially hydrolyzed sodium caseinate, whey protein hydrolysate, L-arginine), carbohydrates (fructooligosaccharides [FOS], corn syrup solids), fat (structured lipid [MCT, interesterified sardine oil], soy, canola oil), L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, minerals; low residue; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for PIVOT 1.5 CAL:
Sole-source or supplemental tube-feeding for metabolically stressed, immunosuppressed patients.
Adults and Children:
Provides 355Cal/8oz (1500Cal/L).
Very-high-protein medical nutritional supplement.
Ready to hang—1L
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- PCSK9 Inhibition: Benefits Outweigh Risks in Patients With Diabetes
- Association Between Urine Complement Proteins and Kidney Disease, Mortality in T2D
- Rates of Incident Type 2 Diabetes in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Availability and Affordability of Diabetes Medication Worldwide
- Estradiol, Cortisol, TGF-β1 Involved in Thyroid Immunity During Pregnancy and Postpartum
- Pharmacotherapy Personalization May Optimize Outcomes for Type 2 Diabetes
- Late-Onset Epilepsy Linked to Diabetes
- Examining the Ethical Considerations of Grateful Patient Fundraising
- Muscle Cell Proﬁles Relate to Exercise Response Variation in Type 2 Diabetes