PHISODERM ANTI-BLEMISH GEL FACIAL WASH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Salicylic acid 2%; gel.
Indications for PHISODERM ANTI-BLEMISH GEL FACIAL WASH:
To treat and prevent acne.
Massage onto skin twice daily. Rinse and pat dry.
Concomitant other topical acne drugs may cause dryness or irritation.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Soluble Klotho Levels Predictive of Kidney Failure in Type 2 Diabetes
- HbA1c Levels Predictive of Liraglutide Treatment Response in T2D
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Comorbid and Pharmacologic Factors Increase Risk for Gastrointestinal Disorders in Diabetes
- ADA Updates Guidelines for Cardiovascular Risk Management in Diabetes
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Hormonal Contraceptives May Adversely Affect Psychological Health in Adolescent Girls
- Obesity Can Negatively Effect Liver in Children as Young as 8
- Recommendations Developed on Gender Equity in Medicine
- Intensive Lifestyle Interventions Cut Long-Term Disability in Type 2 Diabetes