PHENYL-FREE 1 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Amino acids, carbohydrate (corn syrup solids, modified corn starch, maltodextrin, sucrose), fat (palm olein, soy, coconut, high-oleic sunflower oils), iron 1.9mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals; phenylalanine-free.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for PHENYL-FREE 1:
Feeding of infants and toddlers with phenylketonuria.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Include other foods in diet to provide necessary phenylalanine for growth and development. Monitor blood levels.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Soluble Klotho Levels Predictive of Kidney Failure in Type 2 Diabetes
- HbA1c Levels Predictive of Liraglutide Treatment Response in T2D
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Comorbid and Pharmacologic Factors Increase Risk for Gastrointestinal Disorders in Diabetes
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Diabetes May Decrease Ability to Feel Acid Regurgitation
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Hormonal Contraceptives May Adversely Affect Psychological Health in Adolescent Girls
- Obesity Can Negatively Effect Liver in Children as Young as 8
- Recommendations Developed on Gender Equity in Medicine