Generic Name and Formulations:
Dipyridamole 25mg, 50mg, 75mg; tabs.
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
Indications for PERSANTINE:
Adjunct to oral anticoagulants after cardiac valve replacement to prevent thromboembolism.
75mg–100mg four times a day.
Hypotension. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Dizziness, GI upset, headache, rash.
Tabs 25mg, 50mg—100, 1000; 75mg—100, 500
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Relationship Between HbA1c and Coronary Artery Disease
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- FDA to Review Gimoti for Diabetic Gastroparesis in Adult Women
- FDA Approves First Mobile App for Use in Preventing Pregnancy
- Hypothyroidism Predicts Atrial Tachyarrhythmia After AF Catheter Ablation
- Treating Painful Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy With Electroacupuncture