PEDIASURE w. FIBER ENTERAL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (milk protein concentrate), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin, sucrose), fat (high-oleic safflower, soy, MCT oils), mono- and diglycerides, soy lecithin, carrageenan, iron 1.4mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals, fiber (oat and soy) 0.8g/100Cal, taurine, L-carnitine; vanilla flavor; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for PEDIASURE w. FIBER ENTERAL:
Total or supplemental nutritional support for children 1–13yrs of age.
<1yr: consult manufacturer. 1–13yrs: For oral or tube feeding as needed. Prepared as directed provides 29.6 Cal/oz.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- Executive Function Predicts T1D Management Into Emerging Adulthood
- Association Between Urine Complement Proteins and Kidney Disease, Mortality in T2D
- Intensive Blood Pressure Therapy Lowers Cardiovascular Risk in Diabetes
- Rates of Incident Type 2 Diabetes in Chronic Kidney Disease
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age
- LVAD in Heart Failure Linked to Improved Glycemic Control
- Fundamental Institutional Change Is Needed to Eliminate Sexual Harassment
- Gestational Diabetes Tied to Subsequent Glucose Disorders
- Association Health Plans Can Help Small Businesses Offer Coverage