PEDIACARE CHILDREN'S COLD & FLU HYDRATION OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Dextrose, sodium bicarbonate 240mg, potassium bicarbonate 180mg, vitamin C 9mg, sodium chloride, malic acid, citric acid; per pwd packet; grape-flavor; contains elderberry and grapeseed extract.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for PEDIACARE CHILDREN'S COLD & FLU HYDRATION:
Oral fluid and electrolyte replacement in children during colds, diarrhea, and vomiting.
<2yr: not recommended. 2–11yrs: Mix one packet with 8oz water; stir to dissolve. Consume 4–8 servings (32–64oz) per day as long as diarrhea continues.
Children <1yr old.
Reevaluate if vomiting, diarrhea, or fever persists beyond 24 hours.
Fluid & electrolyte replacement.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diet Quality and Glycemic Control in Women With Gestational Diabetes
- Most Foods Containing Fructose Do Not Have Harmful Effect on Glycemic Control
- Effects of a Low-Carbohydrate Diet on Weight Loss Maintenance
- Hypothyroidism Treatment No Longer Available
- Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals in Personal Care Products Linked to Early Puberty
- Normalized HbA1c Levels Facilitate Improved Neuropathy Outcomes in T2D
- Parental Perception of Child Weight Status Predicted by Child BMI z Scores
- Fear Impacts Quality of Life for Young Adults With Type 1 Diabetes
- Five-Year Efficacy Data Announced for Liletta Intrauterine System
- AMA Code of Medical Ethics Guides Physicians in Fighting Harmful Online Health Information