PEDIA-LAX QUICK DISSOLVE STRIPS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Standardized sennosides 8.6mg; per strip; grape-flavored.
Fleet, C.B., Company
Indications for PEDIA-LAX QUICK DISSOLVE STRIPS:
<2yrs: not recommended. Allow strip to dissolve on tongue. 2–5yrs: 1 strip daily; max 2 strips/24hrs. 6–11yrs: 2 strips daily; max 4 strips/24hrs. Results usually within 6–12hrs; reevaluate if ineffective.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Nivolumab Associated With Thyroiditis in Patients With Cancer
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Diabetes May Decrease Ability to Feel Acid Regurgitation
- Gender-Related Association Between Physical Activity, Psychological Status in T2D
- Adverse Neurodevelopmental and Mental Health Outcomes in PCOS
- HbA1c Variability Predicts All-Cause Mortality in Type 2 Diabetes
- Choroidal Thickness Changes in Patients With Untreated Diabetes
- Pre-Pregnancy Fitness Lowers Gestational Diabetes Risk