PEDIA-LAX QUICK DISSOLVE STRIPS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Standardized sennosides 8.6mg; per strip; grape-flavored.
Fleet, C.B., Company
Indications for PEDIA-LAX QUICK DISSOLVE STRIPS:
<2yrs: not recommended. Allow strip to dissolve on tongue. 2–5yrs: 1 strip daily; max 2 strips/24hrs. 6–11yrs: 2 strips daily; max 4 strips/24hrs. Results usually within 6–12hrs; reevaluate if ineffective.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diabetic Retinopathy Risk Not Increased With GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Use in T2D
- Concurrent Risk Factors and Microvascular Complications in Type 1 Diabetes
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- Early Treatment Intensification and Faster Glycemic Control in T2D
- Executive Function Predicts T1D Management Into Emerging Adulthood
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Hypertension Treatments: ARBs
- Semaglutide vs Liraglutide for Weight Loss in Patients With Obesity
- Liraglutide May Lower Risk for Foot Amputation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Thyroid Hormone Levels, Body Composition, Insulin Resistance in Euthyroid Patients
- RET Inhibitor Gets Breakthrough Treatment Status for Medullary Thyroid Cancer
- Physical Activity as a Lifestyle Factor Influencing Early Menopause
- Situation Framing, Language Can Influence Decision-Making
- Gains in Insurance Coverage Seen for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual Adults
- Oral Contraceptives Associated With Ventricular Repolarization Alterations